That is a very bright shade of orange. There are a couple of things that spring to mind when I look at this colour but I'm sure they aren't grown from this seed.
Bird of Paradise seed grows a Bird of Paradise.
This plant has an elaborate flower that brings a taste of the jungle to your garden.
The base value of a bird of paradise is 360 coins, however a fully catalysed bird of paradise can sell for 1440 coins.
Surface requirements: Bird of paradise should be planted in grass, soil or long grass.
Catalyst requirements: For bonus growth orange fertilizer, cocoadile tears or special mix fertilizer should be used.
- Having 1 bird of paradise in the garden is required for a Parrybo to visit.
- Eating 3 bird of paradise seeds helps meet the Parrybo Romance requirements.
- Eating 4 birds of paradise helps meet the Chippopotamus Romance requirements.
- Eating 1 bird of paradise seed is required for a Quackberry to change into an orange variant.
- Eating 1 bird of paradise seed, 1 poppy and 1 waterlily seed is required for a Juicygoose to turn into a pink/ orange variant.
- Eating 1 bird of paradise is required for a Crowla or a Newtgat to turn into an orange variant.
- Eating 1 bird of paradise is required for a White Flutterscotch to turn into an Orange Flutterscotch.
- Eating 1 bird of paradise and 1 waterlily seed to a Chippopotamus turns it into a pink and purple variant.