The Bispotti is a ladybug piñata in Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise and Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Have two poppies in the garden
- Grow three poppies in the garden
- Has eaten a daisy
- There is a Bispotti house in the garden
- Feed it a holly bush seed to have it perform Trick 1
- Feed it a bluebell to have it perform Trick 2
- Feeding it a bluebell seed changes its color to blue.
- Feeding it a watercress changes its color to green.
- Feeding it a loaf of bread changes its color to pink/white.
- 1: Curled antennas
- 2A: Sunflower-like frills around face
- 2B: Several bumps on body
- Eating 1 Bispotti helps meet the Robean Romance requirements.
- Eating 1 Bispotti helps meet the Arocknid Trick requirements.
- Eating 1 Bispotti helps tame the sour Profitamole.
- The Bispotti is scared of and will run away from Lickatoads, Mousemallows, Arocknids, and Robeans.
- Bispottis love eating daisies, buttercups, bluebells, poppies, or snowdrops.
- Bispottis dislike eating honey..