This seed almost looks like a jewel. This real clue is the juicy colour of it.
The blackberry seed grows a blackberry bush.
Little blackberries can be sweet and juicy, and there are many Piñatas who will want to visit you when you have them in the garden. Growing a whole bush will keep them coming back for more.
The base value of a blackberry bush is 100 coins, however a fully catalysed blackberry bush is 340 coins.
The blackberry bush grows blackberries which can be tinkered by Bart to make blackberry jam.
Surface requirements: Blackberry seed should be planted in grass, soil or long grass.
Catalyst requirements: For bonus growth cocoadile tears, purple fertilizer or special mix fertilizer should be used.
- 10 blackberries in the garden is required to meet the Doenut visit requirements.
- 16 blackberries in the garden is required to meet the Elephanilla visit requirements.
- Eating 4 blackberries helps meet the Elephanilla resident requirements.
- Feeding a blackberry seed to a Cinnamonkey changes it's colour to purple.
- Feeding a blackberry seed to a Taffly changes its color to purple.
- Feeding a jar of blackberry jam to a Pudgeon changes its color to purple.