The Buzzlegum is a yellow, and black bee piñata. It has black antennae, a red star pattern around its eye, and brown irises. It has two elongated wings and six short, red legs. It has a round, plump body with thick black stripes through it, the black stripes have orange zig-zags in them.
The Buzzlegum can produce honey and by redirecting it to the Honey Hive it will produce honey to use.
- Feeding it a bottle of medicine changes its color to pink.
- Feeding it a gem tree seed changes its color to white.
- Feeding it a venus pinata trap changes its color to orange.
The Buzzlegum resembles the Bee transformation from the Banjo-Kazooie series.
- Our winner for "Best Piñata Name," the Buzzlegums are your first possibilities for gaining money passively. If a Buzzlegum wears a beekeeper’s hat, it will make Honey for you, which can be sold for a decent price($100), or tinkered to make bottles of medicine, which are used by a lot of species for variants. You can also use Medicine to make money. Afterwards, feed it a Daisy so it can make honey.
- You can also make money off of buzzlegums by selling them once they come--they're worth 10 times more money than their honey!
- Eating 1 Buzzlegum helps meet the Dragumfly Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Buzzlegums helps meet the Arocknid Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Buzzlegums helps meet the Sour S'morepion tame requirements.
Commonly Asked Questions
How do I get the Buzzlegums to make honey?
Make sure you've bought a Honey Hive from Willy Builder -- it's in the Special Buildings section, and isn't the same building as the Buzzlegum house. Once a Buzzlegum is ready to produce honey, direct your Buzzlegum into it. After it's been through the Hive, direct it to a Daisy to prepare it to make honey again. Buying a Beekeeper Hat accessory for your Buzzlegum will automate the honey production process.
Do Buzzlegums make honey? I direct the bees to the hive but the hive doors won't open?
There are a few reasons why this may happen:
- Your garden is full of produce. Sell some to make room for more.
- The Buzzlegum isn't ready to produce honey. Direct it to a daisy.
- The Honey Hive needs plenty of room around it -- it has both front and back doors, and if either door is blocked, the Buzzlegums won't enter.
- To see all media, see to Buzzlegum/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug