Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Why do Buzzlegums make honey? I think it's a bribe so we'll be their friends. I mean, without the delicious, sweet honey, you're left with nothing more than a fat wasp.
|Species variants for the Buzzlegum|
The Buzzlegum resembles the Bee transformation from the Banjo-Kazooie series.
- Our winner for "Best Piñata Name," the Buzzlegums are your first possibilities for gaining money passively. If a Buzzlegum wears a beekeeper’s hat, it will make Honey for you, which can be sold for a decent price($100), or tinkered to make bottles of medicine, which are used by a lot of species for variants. You can also use Medicine to make money. Afterwards, feed it a Daisy so it can make honey.
- You can also make money off of buzzlegums by selling them once they come--they're worth 10 times more money than their honey!
- Eating 1 Buzzlegum helps meet the Dragumfly Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Buzzlegums helps meet the Arocknid Romance requirements.
- Fights With: Raisant
- Your garden is full of produce. Sell some to make room for more.
- The Buzzlegum isn't ready to produce honey. Direct it to a daisy.
- The Honey Hive needs plenty of room around it -- it has both front and back doors, and if either door is blocked, the Buzzlegums won't enter.
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug