Why do Buzzlegums make honey? I think it's a bribe so we'll be their friends. I mean, without the delicious, sweet honey, you're left with nothing more than a fat wasp.
|Species variants for the Buzzlegum|
Our winner for "Best Piñata Name," the Buzzlegums are your first possibilities for gaining money passively. If a Buzzlegum wears a beekeeper’s hat, it will make honey for you, which can be sold for a decent price, or tinkered to make bottles of medicine, which are used by a lot of species for variants.
The Buzzlegum resembles the Bee transformation from the Banjo-Kazooie series.
- Eating 1 Buzzlegum helps meet the Dragumfly Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 Buzzlegums helps meet the Arocknid Romance requirements.
Do Buzzlegums make honey? I direct the bees to the hive but the hive doors won't open?There are a few reasons why this may happen:
- Your garden is full of produce. Sell some to make room for more.
- The Buzzlegum isn't ready to produce honey. Direct it to a daisy.
- The Honey Hive needs plenty of room around it -- it has both front and back doors, and if either door is blocked, the Buzzlegums won't enter.
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaraccoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug