The Candary is a yellow canary piñata. Its beak is orange, it has three yellow feathers on top of its head, and it has brown irises. It has a small feathery tail, and small yellow and orange wings. It also has an orange and yellow pattern on its belly, and orange feet.
It is the evolved form of the Sparrowmint.
Its orange beak is very thin, and it has three feathers dangling on top of its head. Its petite body has an orange pattern on it and its legs are orange.
- The Candary cannot be found in the wild. To obtain one, a Sparrowmint must be fed a Buttercup flower head in Viva Piñata or Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise, or a Dandelion flower head in Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise.
- Feeding it a bluebell changes its color to blue.
- Feeding it a water lily seed changes its color to pink.
- Feeding it gooseberry fool changes its color to light green.
Possessing one of the most annoying chirps in the animal kingdom, Candaries are hard on the ears even if they’re easy on the eyes. Quick fliers, they’re a minor challenge to romance consistently.
- 1 Candary in the garden helps meet the Buzzenge Appear requirements.
- 1 Candary in the garden helps meet the Chippopotamus Romance requirements.
- 5 Candaries in the garden helps meet the Buzzenge Visit requirements.
- Eating 3 Candaries helps meet the Buzzenge Resident requirements.
- A Candary Master Romancer award helps meet the Chippopotamus Romance requirements.
- Placing a Gas Mask accessory on a Candary will allow it to work in a mine.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug