- For answers to commonly asked Chippopotamus questions, see below.
|Candy||white chocolate chip|
|Base Value||3600 coins|
|Housing Cost||1980 coins|
Animbassador: Chortles, Chopstick and Master Chirashi
Chippopotami must have the worst genes in the entire animal kingdom. I mean, they don't eat a lot, not really, but you never see a slim one.
- Have 400 square pinometers of water (40%).
- Have 500 square pinometers of water (50%).
- Have 14 watercress or 14 water lilies or 14 bullrush in the garden.
- Have 600 square pinometers of water (60%).
- Has eaten 10 water lily flowers.
- Has eaten 10 watercress flowers.
- Has eaten 10 bullrush heads.
- Have 7000 square pinometers of water (70%).
- Own a candary master breeder award.
- Have 1 Candary in the garden.
- Has eaten 4 bird of paradise flowers.
- Have a Chippopotamus house in your garden
|Species variants for the Chippopotamus|
Feeding it a watercress flower and a mushroom changes its color to yellow and green.
- Chippopotami are happier when sprinkled with water and grass.
Like the Elephanilla (see answer), this is another pinata that takes time to reside. As with any pinata that needs multiple visits, it's important to keep in mind that you probably won't get the exact same Chippopotamus, the next time a wild one visits your garden.
Always make sure to maintain well more than 14 watercress or 14 water lilies or 14 bullrush in the garden, and replant the ones it eats. If its Visit requirements are no longer met, it will leave the garden early, drawing out the number of visits needed.
If you've got a visitor that only needs to meet one or two more requirements, try not to distract it with other items that it no longer is required to eat. One tip is to whack the plants that a particular visitor needs to eat, and move the flower heads near where he visits/eats, to help speed things along. This way, it will hopefully eat more of what it needs to eat, instead of randomly devouring whatever it's fond of.
Ultimately, patience is the key, while you pay attention to its needs, and keep your garden well-planted. (Either that, or you could pay someone off to ship you one.)
According to an in game rumor if you feed a Rashberry 10 pumpkins it will turn into a chippopotamus View thread
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaraccoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug