Chocodoculus is one of two extremely special Pinata breeds that are legendary among gardeners. If you manage to raise this beast, you'll have proven yourself to be a truly elite Pinata rancher.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
To obtain the Chocodoculus, you need to obtain three bones. Blue and green bones can be unearthed from the mine; red bones can be purchased from Costolot's General Store after reaching level 45. You also need an amber gem. This is retrieved from thewishing well, the first time you throw 9,999 chocolate coins down the well.
Next, you must tinker three colored bones. The bones that you choose to use affect the appearance of the Chocodoculus that will be hatched.
The first bone you tinker turns into a skull, which will determine the type of head that your Choclodocus will have:
- Red bone - Triceratops
- Blue bone - Brontosaurus
- Green bone - Stegosaurus
The second bone you tinker turns into ribs, which will determine the type of tail:
- Red bone - Flat, seven-spiked tail
- Blue bone - Pointed tail, with four long spikes
- Green bone - Tail fan
The third bone bone you tinker turns into a spine, which will determine the color:
- Red bone - Purple
- Blue bone - Blue
- Green bone - Green
Hatching the Egg
- Place the Jurassic Hair on a Cluckles.
- Send the Cluckles over to the Chocodoculus Egg to hatch it.
Feeding the Baby
The baby Chocodoculus is a hungry little sucker! Feed it the following items to grow it to maturity:
Chocodoculus Cans and Can'ts
By virtue of its special status, there are some restrictions and advantages that apply to Chocodoculus:
- You cannot dismiss Chocodoculus.
- The Chocodoculus Egg cannot be broken.
- Chocodoculus cannot be sold to Costolot.
- Chocodoculus cannot become sick, nor can it be broken.
- Chocodoculus does not romance or have a house.
- Chocodoculus can be shipped off to a party.
- Chocodoculus cannot be sent to your friends or traded with them.
- Chocodoculus doesn't wear accessories.
- You can only earn one Amber Gem per game, which is an item required to make the Chocodoculus.