The Chocstrich's unusual body shape is rumored to be a result of its stinky feet. The nose of the Chocstrich is at the furthest point away from the offending area.
TIP Game Guide Discription: Although the Chocstrich is a popular pinata at parties, it might make an even better impression if it didn't spend most of it's time with it's head stuck in the ground!
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
Feeding 2 Cactus seeds to a Clucklesturns it into a Chocstrich (earning the player an achievement).
- A Chocstrich loves a tasty yam.
- Have 2 square pinometers of sand.
- Has eaten 3 cactus seeds.
- Has eaten 2 S'morepions.
- Has eaten 3 Raisants.
- Have 15 square pinometers of sand.
- Have a Chocstrich house in the garden.
- Feed it a cactus seed to have it perform Trick 1
- Feed it a cactus flower to have it perform Trick 2