A Daisy is a yellow flower.
The white stripe on the side there is probably the best hint at the colour of what will grow from this seed.
Daisy seed grows a daisy.
A humble little daisy is easy to grow, but it still looks pretty. It's surprisingly popular for such a common flower.
The base value of a daisy is 10 coins, however a fully catalysed daisy can be sold for 40 coins.
Surface requirements: Daisy seed should be planted in grass, soil or long grass.
Catalyst requirements: For bonus growth Cocoadile tears, yellow fertilizer or special mix fertilizer should be used.
- 1 daisy in the garden is required for a White Flutterscotch to appear.
- 2 daisies in the garden is required for a White Flutterscotch to visit.
- 4 daisies in the garden is required for a White Flutterscotch to become a resident.
- Eating 1 daisy and 1 buttercup is required for the Bunnycomb to become a resident.
- Eating 1 daisy seed is required for a Mousemallow to romance.
- 12 daisies in the garden is required for a Moozipan to romance.
Apple Tree · Banana Tree · Bird of Paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Blueberry Bush · Bullrush · Buttercup · Cactus · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Dandelion · Fir Tree · Fire weed · Garlic · Gem Tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel Tree · Hemlock · Holly bush · Monkeynut Tree · Nightshade bush · Oak Tree · Orange Tree · Orchid · Palm Tree · Pea · Poison Ivy · Poppy · Prickly Pear · Pumpkin · Radish · Rose · Snapdragon · Snowdrop · Sunflower · Thistle · Tiger Lily · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus Piñata Trap · Water Lily · Watercress · Yam