Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This animal is fast and flighty, not the sort of animal that you'd expect to get caught and eaten. Unfortunately, the horns on its head pick up T.V. signals and transmit them straight to its brain, a lethal distraction.
- You have 400 square pinometers of grass (40%) or 80 square pinometers of long grass (8%)
- Have 6 square pintometers of long grass (TIP)
- You have 8 square pinometers of long grass(TIP)
- Have 10 blueberries or 5 bluebells in the garden(TIP)
- You have 10 square pinometers of long grass (TIP)
- Has eaten 5 blueberries or 2 bluebells (TIP)
- Has eaten 1 sunflower(TIP)
- Has eaten 1 rose(TIP)
- Have a Doenut house in the garden(TIP)
- Has eaten 1 sunflower
- Has eaten 1 tulip
- Have 100 square pinometers of long grass (10%)
- There is a Doenut house in the garden
|Species variants for the Doenut|
Feeding it a Jack 'o Lantern and an ear of corn changes its color to orange.
Doenuts are annoying in that you’ll probably see them long before you can get one to be a resident. They’re also a little annoying to take care of, not amounting to much of a purpose.
All the Doenuts seen so far in the TV series are wildcards.
- 5 Doenuts in the garden helps meet the Roario Visit requirements.
- Eating 2 Doenuts helps meet the Roario Resident requirements.
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug