- You have 400 square pinometers of grass (40%) or 60 square pinometers of long grass (6%)
- Have 6 square pinometers of long grass (TIP)
- You have 8 square pinometers of long grass (TIP)
- Have 10 blueberries or 5 bluebells in the garden (TIP)
- You have 10 square pinometers of long grass (TIP)
- Has eaten 5 blueberries or 2 bluebells (TIP)
- Has eaten 6 blackberries or 6 gooseberries
- Have 80 square pinometers of long grass (8%)
- Has eaten 1 sunflower (TIP)
- Has eaten 1 rose (TIP)
- Have a Doenut house in the garden(TIP)
- Has eaten 1 sunflower
- Has eaten 1 tulip
- Have 100 square pinometers of long grass (10%)
- There is a Doenut house in the garden
- Feeding it a Jack 'o Lantern and an ear of corn changes its color to orange.
- Feeding it an oak seed changes its color to green.
- Feeding it a thistle flower and a gooseberry fool changes its color to purple.
Doenuts are annoying in that you’ll probably see them long before you can get one to be a resident. They’re also a little annoying to take care of, not amounting to much of a purpose.
If there a wild Doenut don't stare at it. If you don't look at it their is a higher chance it will visit you're garden.
All the Doenuts seen so far in the TV series are wildcards.
- 5 Doenuts in the garden helps meet the Roario Visit requirements.
- Eating 2 Doenuts helps meet the Roario Resident requirements.
- In the TV series, a Moojoo character, Machi Moojoo, the evolution of the Doenut, is able to recieve and send radio signals using her antlers. This suggests that a piñata's abilities may transfer over to the evolved form, and/or that the descriptions found in the games can describe basic characteristics of the piñata species in the TV series.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug