The Flapyak is a blue, red, yellow, and orange yak piñata. It is heavily built with a bulky neck and torso. Its torso has a multi colored pattern of orange, and red. Its horns are blue and long. It has pink udders and teats, though the pink teats are significantly shorter than the Moozipan's teats, as it is nearly flush with its udders. It also has a short orange tail.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- A juicy orange will attract a Flapyak across the ice.
- Has drunk 1 pot of coffee.
- Has eaten 3 gooseberries.
- Is wearing a daisy hair flower.
- Have a Flapyak house in the garden.
- Feed it an orange tree seed to have it perform Trick 1.
- Feed it an orange to have it perform Trick 2.
- To see all media, see to Flapyak/Gallery.