|Base Value||600 coins|
|Attack||A ball of pollen|
|Housing Cost||330 coins|
The Flutterscotch cannot resist daisies. In fact, they are all you need to have a Flutterscotch appear, visit and reside! A single form bursting with a whole garden's worth of variety. Direct the Flutterscotch to a flower head and watch it blossom into one of nine new colours - each classed as a distinct species - from its original White. Romancing your new Flutterscotches can be a bit confusing at first, so be sure to check out what makes them different below.
White Flutterscotch requirements
- Have 1 daisy in the garden
- Have 2 daisies in the garden
- Have 4 daisies in the garden
Requirements for all Flutterscotch species
- Has eaten any piece of fruit
- A Flutterscotch house is in the garden.
|Additional Flutterscotch Species|
Red Flutterscotch - Have a White Flutterscotch eat a poppy flower.
- Flutterscotches of different colors are separate species, not variants. You can only romance two flutterscotch of the same color.
- Since differently coloured flutterscotch are entirely different species, you can earn up to 10 Master Romancer awards for aquiring 7 types of a certain coloured flutterscotch.
- Romancing two Flutterscotches of any color will always result in a White Flutterscotch offspring.
- While the game (encyclopedia and pinata awards) treats the flutterscotches as different species, evolving flutterscotches does not count toward the Evolver achievement.
- The only color wildcard Flutterscotch that can be hatched in-game is a white one. A one-of-a-kind Red Flutterscotch wildcard was hand-crafted and donated by Rare developers as a special contest prize, however it cannot be hatched in-game.
- Having 3 different colored Flutterscotches in the garden helps meet the Jameleon Appear requirements.
- Having 4 different colored Flutterscotches in the garden helps meet the Jameleon Visit requirements.
- Having 5 different colored Flutterscotches in the garden helps meet the Jameleon Reside requirements.
- Eating a Green Flutterscotch helps meet the Jameleon Romance requirements.
- Eating a Green Flutterscotch helps meet the Lickatoad Romance requirements.
- Eating a Red Flutterscotch helps meet the Sour Profitamole Resident requirements.
- Eating a Yellow Flutterscotch helps meet the Candary Romance requirements.
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaraccoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug