If all the seeds were put into pairs, this would be the one left on its own.
Gooseberry seed grows a gooseberry bush.
I don't know if you've ever looked at a gooseberry, but it's green and a little furry. Why is it called a gooseberry? I really don't know - perhaps it's something you could find out?
The base value of a gooseberry bush is 330 coins, however a fully catalysed gooseberry bush can sell for 510 coins.
Surface requirements: Gooseberry seed should be planted in grass, soil or long grass.
- 10 gooseberries in the garden are required for a Doenut to visit.
- 16 gooseberries in the garden are required for an Elephanilla to visit.
- Eating 4 gooseberries is required for an Elephanilla to become a resident.
- Eating 6 gooseberries is required for a Doenut to become a resident.
- Eating 1 rotten gooseberry is required for a Rashberry to romance.
- Eating 1 gooseberry seed is required for a Bunnycomb or a Swanana to turn into a green variant.
- Eating 1 gooseberry is required for a Salamango or Shellybean to turn into a green variant.
- Eating 1 gooseberry and 1 bluebell flower is required for a Lickatoad to turn into a green variant.
- Eating 1 gooseberry fool is required for a Candary, a Pigxie or a Pretztail to turn into a green variant.