The Buzzlegum can produce honey. Simply buy a Honey Hive from Willy Builder, then send your Buzzlegum into it after getting it to eat a daisy. The first time you do this a box should come up telling you that your buzzlegum is full of honey. When your honey has been made, you need to feed the Buzzlegum a daisy to prepare it to make honey again. The Beekeeper Hat accessory effect prompts your Buzzlegum to produce honey automatically.
- Honey can be sold for 100 chocolate coins.
- Honey can be transformed into a bottle of medicine.
- 3 jars of honey (or 12 fir cones) in the garden helps meet the Fizzlybear Visit requirements.
- Eating 1 jar of honey helps meet the Raisant Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 jars of honey helps meet the Fizzlybear Resident requirements.
- Feeding honey to a Fourheads changes its color to a yellow variant.
- Feeding honey and a water lily flower to a Badgesicle changes its color to a fuchsia variant.
Bottle of medicine uses
- Eating 1 bottle of medicine helps meet the Sour Crowla Resident requirements.
- Eating 1 bottle of medicine helps meet the Fizzlybear Romance requirements.
- Feeding a bottle of medicine to a Barkbark, Buzzenge, Buzzlegum, Cluckles, Fourheads, Kittyfloss, Roario, Swanana or Sweetooth changes its color to a pink variant.
- Feeding an orchid and a bottle of medicine to a Jameleon changes its color to a white variant.