The Buzzlegum can produce honey. Simply buy a Honey Hive from Willy Builder, then send your Buzzlegum into it after getting it to eat a daisy. The first time you do this an alert should come up telling you that your buzzlegum is full of honey. When your honey has been made, you need to feed the Buzzlegum a daisy to prepare it to make honey again. The Beekeeper Hat accessory effect prompts your Buzzlegum to produce honey automatically.
- Honey can be sold for 100 chocolate coins.
- Honey can be transformed into a bottle of medicine.
- 3 jars of honey (or 12 fir cones) in the garden helps meet the Fizzlybear Visit requirements.
- Eating 1 jar of honey helps meet the Raisant Romance requirements.
- Eating 2 jars of honey helps meet the Fizzlybear Resident requirements.
- Feeding honey to a Fourheads changes its color to a yellow variant.
- Feeding honey and a water lily flower to a Badgesicle changes its color to a fuchsia variant.
Bottle of medicine uses
- Eating 1 bottle of medicine helps meet the Sour Crowla Resident requirements.
- Eating 1 bottle of medicine helps meet the Fizzlybear Romance requirements.
- Feeding a bottle of medicine to a Barkbark, Buzzenge, Buzzlegum, Cluckles, Fourheads, Kittyfloss, Roario, Swanana or Sweetooth changes its color to a pink variant.
- Feeding an orchid and a bottle of medicine to a Jameleon changes its color to a white variant.
Amber · Banana Split · Blue Bone · Bone · Bread · Carrot Cake · Cheese · Cheesecake · Coffee · Diamond · Emerald · Figgy Pudding · Garlic Butter · Gold Flake · Gold Nugget · Gooseberry Fool · Green Bone · Honey · Horse Radish · Jack 'o' Lantern · Jam · Marmalade · Medicine · Milk · Mine Workings · Muffin · Mushroom · Peanut Butter · Rainbow Gem · Red Bone · Ribs · Ruby · Sandwich · Sapphire · Skull · Spine · Stew · Toffee Apple · Wool