As the most requested type of Piñata - a classic horse piñata - Hudson Horstachio is as famous as you can possibly get on Piñata Island. He’s a real Piñata Superstar! However, despite all of his success, he’s still a stand-up steed…and his friends, Fergy Fudgehog, Ella Elephanilla, Paulie Pretztail, Les Galagoogoo, and Franklin Fizzlybear are always there to keep his hooves on the ground. Because of his celebrity status, Hudson sometimes wears outlandish disguises when out in public. But Hudson is not above using his superstardom to get what he wants. And what he really wants to do is to dance... all the time!
Always in demand and frequently double-booked, Hudson is by far one of the post popular piñatas in the region. It's incredibly difficult to get on his calendar - he usually only does the parties of the rich & famous or heads of state. His biggest fan is Beverly Badgesicle.
Hudson likes to go to appointments and if his appointments are canceled he gets really angry. He also dislikes vacations.
Horstachio of a Different Color
In Horstachio of a Different Color, he got into arms with Hamilton Horstachio when he started canceling Hudson's appointments, and set himself up to win a Horstachio competition. Hudson got depressed and at first didn't want to go to the competition thinking that he would lose anyway. Simone Cinnamonkey had to make him do it anyway. His friends had to force Hamilton to evolve into a Zumbug to disqualify him so that he would get his appointments back.
When his Piñatameter was swapped for Fergy's in Piñatametermania he quickly became depressed due to the lack of superstar appointments and having to do things such as scratching himself when he would rather have others do it for him.
The episode Hudson's Holiday reveals that Hudson only sleeps for 8 seconds each day, and also shows that he dislikes vacations. He was sent to a vacation because of him suddenly and randomly twitching and Simone Cinnamonkey deciding that he needs a break for.
After drinking too much "Shed-No-More" in Confetti-itis he becomes very fat and bloated. He, Franklin, and all of the other piñatas involved had to stop drinking it to return to normal size.
The Horstachio Who Never Was
Langston discovers a document from Professor Pester that shows his plans to capture Hudson and club him to remove all of his candy. He decides that Hudson cannot be seen ever again and thus he created a disguise for Hudson so that nobody can find him anymore. However, he decides to create a second disguise, Hermano Horstachio, to get his spotlight back, but finds he wants his spotlight as who he really is, Hudson Horstachio, so he removes all disguises and reveals himself in the public. Not five seconds later he really gets captured by Pester, who is scared away by Langston's Professor Pester disguise, and Hudson is found and released.
- It's me! Hudson! The world's most popular piñata!
- Well, wherever the party is they'll be excited to see yours truly... and I just had my smile candy-coated, too! [Smiles. His teeth are so shiny they almost blind the others.]
- Can I cancan? I candy can candy cancan. Hit it Les!
- I'll simply never meet someone that amazing again, I...[Fergy gives a mirror to Hudson] Hi, who's this?
- I swear on my exclusive line of personal skin-care products!
- It's exhausting being famous. Sometimes I barely have time to stare at myself in the mirror.
- Megastar. Superstar. Rockstar. I'd practically be a constellation.
- Let's see... says swing a right here. I'll do better than that. I'll boogie right.
- Over here! I'm in the clear! The lighting is perfect and the camera's on my good side!
- There's plenty of me to go around!
- Success never tasted so sweet!
- I taste as good as I look!
- My candy's so delicious I just might break myself open!
- Ah, me!
- Ladies and gentlemen! I have arrived!
- Hudson Horstachio: Accept no substitutes!
The opposite of Hudson, this horse hates his looks and wears a paperbag with eye-holes and sunglasses. He also has opposite ear colors to that of a regular Horstachio. Whenever he takes his bag off others gag and throw-up.
Quotes- "Oh, it could be worse, sir, you can end up looking hideous- [Takes off bag] like me..."