- For information on the Sour version of this species see below.
The Lemmoning has no sense of danger. For example, if there were a boulder balanced precariously on a stack of cream buns, we would see the danger and avoid the whole thing. A Lemmoning would feel hungry, grab the nearest bun and tuck in. Lemmonings can process sweeties by converting one kind into another - you'll need to practice to find out how that works exactly.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Have a resident Lemmoning in the garden.
- A Lemmoning loves a really tasty sunflower seed.
- Feed it a thistle seed to have it perform Trick 1
- Feed it a thistle to have it perform Trick 2
- Feeding it a bluebell changes its color to blue.
- Feeding it a pea pod changes its color to green.
- Feeding it a tiger lily changes its color to yellow.
Although this piñata is small, it has a combination of qualities that make it quite dangerous. First of all, it is sour and looking for trouble. Secondly, it has a complete lack of self preservation. It's the rodent equivalent of a really angry bee.
As a sour, it explodes when angered, leaving behind sour candy and weed seeds! Sour Lemmonings can also turn your vegetables and fruits rotten.
- If you tame it, the Lemmoning can eat a Sour Candy, then cough up a Happy Candy, without becoming sick.