The Lickatoad is a green frog Piñata. It has a lighter green/yellow marker on its upper face, and it has brown irises. Its tongue is purple. It has a pattern covering its body in various shades of green, it also has small green forelimbs, and longer hind legs that are usually in an arched position.
Some species like to remain inconspicuous, but the Lickatoad is a prominent presence in the garden as it hustles Newtgats and tries to survive in a world of predatory Syrupents and Crowlas. Life's never dull.
- You have the pond head for your shovel
- You have 10 square pinometers of water (1%)
- You have 20 square pinometers of water (2%)
- Has eaten 1 Taffly
- Feeding it a gooseberry and a bluebell changes its color to light blue.
- Feeding it an apple and a carrot changes its color to red.
- Feeding it a bluebell seed changes its color to purple.
Feeding it a nightshade berry, then tapping it with the shovel before it falls ill, will evolve it into a Lackatoad.
- Using the watering can on the Lickatoad does increase it's happiness.
- The Lickatoad will start fights with a Newtgat, if one is nearby.
- The Lickatoad will also start a fight with the Newtgat's evolution, the Salamango.
- The Lickatoad will start a fight with a Cherrapin, due to Cherrapins eat the Lickatoad eggs for a romance requirement.
- Lickatoads are afraid of and will run away from Syrupents and Crowlas.
- Eating a Lickatoad helps meet the Syrupent Romance requirements.
- Having 4 Lickatoads as residents helps meet the Crowla Visit requirements.
- Eating 2 Lickatoads helps meet the Crowla Resident requirements.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug