When Piñata Central was built, they needed a way to transport Piñatas around the island. Limeoceri (plural of Limeoceros) love to dance an Irish Jig, so they brought in off-road trucks, equipped with Irish folk music and loudspeakers. As the limeoceri followed the music, they hammered new roads over Piñata Island. The limeoceros is still helpful - see what happens when Professor Pester comes a calling.
One part Piñata, nine parts angry bulldozer; you don't want to get in the way of this pest. Smash open its secrets, and find out how to crush its wild side, because this brute will demolish anything in its path.
- You are a level 36 gardener or better
- You are a level 38 gardener or better
- Has eaten 3 Parmadillos.
- Has eaten 1 fireweed seed.
- Has eaten 1 thistle seed.
- Has eaten 1 prickly pear seed.