It is a medium sized quadruped moose with a somewhat thick body, long legs, a very small tail, and long blue and purple striped antlers. It has a purple mouth. It has purple lines over its torso which have purple and orange lines that protrude from the lines. On its legs it has purple bands with orange lines on top of the bands. The Moojoo's label is placed on its butt.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard Requirements
- A Moojoo loves some tasty holly berries.
- Has eaten 1 jar of jam.
- You have 25 square pinometers of snow.
- Is wearing a Doenut Stalker.
- Is wearing Caterpillars.
- Have a Moojoo house in the garden.
- Feeding it a buttercup changes its color to yellow.
- Feeding it a watercress changes its color to green.
- Feeding it a bluebell changes its color to blue.
- Feed it a snowdrop seed to have it perform Trick 1.
- Feed it a snowdrop to have it perform Trick 2.
In the TV Series
Machi Moojoo is the primary character in the TV series episode The Antlers are Blowin' in the Wind. She aims to to not be sent to a party due to an embarrassing event that happened when she was younger, and teams up with Fergy and Paulie to form the "Cannon-nots", a group bent on running away from Langston.
- A Moojoo's antlers are made of plastic in Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise, but in the television series a Moojoo's antlers are made of separate sheets of paper like the rest of their body.
- To see all media, see to Moojoo/Gallery.