Animbassador: Mabel and The Moozipan Dancers
The Moozipan is a domestic cow piñata. In Viva Piñata, you can buy it for 3080 chocolate coins at Miss Petula's Paper Pets shop in the village once you are a level 25 gardener. In Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise Paper Pets doesn't exist and it is instead purchased from Gretchen Fetchem's. In Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise it is found in the wild instead.
A sufficient lifestyle makes the Moozipan a popular domestic Piñata. It doesn't hurt that it's almost criminally easy to keep - no diva demands here, some grass, flowers and a banana split to snack on will do fine.
- Have 180 square pinometers of long grass (18%)
- Have 12 daisies or 12 buttercups in the garden
- Has eaten 1 banana split
- Have a Moozipan house in the garden
- Feeding it a sandwich changes its color to light blue.
- Feeding it a banana tree seed changes its color to yellow.
- Feeding it a water lily seed and a snapdragon seed changes its color to pink.
- Feeding a sunflower to a Moozipan and building a milking shed will allow it to make milk.
- Giving a Moozipan a bell will allow it to make milk automatically, without eating a sunflower.
- Sometimes they sleep with their eyes open.
- One reason you might want to have both 12 daisies AND 12 buttercups: The buttercups will attract Buzzlegums and they can make Honey. the daisies help them keep going with honey making(just make sure to keep planting them). Meanwhile, the daisies attract White Flutterscotch(and you can get the Yellow Flutterscotch Master Romancer with those buttercups). If you plan to make honey and milk in the same garden, make sure not to let the produce pile up.
- To see all media, see to Moozipan/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug