There is something very, very wrong here. I think this is a lesson in right and wrong for us all. That nagging voice in your head sometimes gets it right!
Never bet that pigs can fly.
- Has eaten 2 bullrush flowers
- Has eaten 2 acorn
- Is wearing tap shoes
- The garden is worth 10,000 chocolate coins
- Have a Pigxie house in the garden
|Species variants for the Pigxie|
- Likes to be watered with the watering can
- In order to get a Rashberry and Swanana to romance together, you must have a Mystery House in the garden, and then feed them each a piece of joy candy from Ivor Bargain's store and they will be ready to romance!
- A Sour Mallowolf must eat a Pigxie to become a resident.
Video Tutorial:Viva Pinata ~ How to make a Pigxie (via Cross - Romancing)(02:32)
Commonly asked questions
My Swanana and Rashberry won't romance. What do I do?There are a few reasons why this might not happen. Make sure you've built a Mystery (Pigxie) Home. Feed each a piece of Joy candy, so they're more inclined to cooperate. If you've directed the Swanana to the Rashberry and they shake their heads, try directing the Rashberry to the Swanana. View threadWhat level do you have to be to get the Mystery House?See answerYou don't have to be a certant level. You just have to have had a Rashberry and Swanana resident.
( Doesn't have to be at the same time.)