Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There is something very, very wrong here. I think this is a lesson in right and wrong for us all. That nagging voice in your head sometimes gets it right!
Never bet that pigs can fly.
- Has eaten 2 bullrush flowers
- Has eaten 2 acorn
- Is wearing tap shoes
- The garden is worth 10,000 chocolate coins
- Have a Pigxie house in the garden
|Species variants for the Pigxie|
- Likes to be watered with the watering can
- A Sour Mallowolf must eat a Pigxie to become a resident.
- Once you know how to make Pigxies, you can make lots of money off of them. Be sure to hatch and keep them in a different garden than the Rashberrys and Swananas, for they will fight!
- In order to get a Rashberry and Swanana to romance together, you must have a Mystery House in the garden, and then feed them each a piece of joy candy from Ivor Bargain's store and they will be ready to romance!
- While it's easy to romance a Rashberry, it is often hard to romance Swananas. If you direct one pinata to the other and the Swanana game comes up, try directing the other pinata to the first. Then you will probably get the Rashberry game.
( Doesn't have to be at the same time.)
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug