Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Base Value||1000 coins|
|Attack||1 wagon wheel with axle|
The raisant house is an anthill that looks like a castle.
|Housing Cost||550 coins|
Unique Trait: Curved Antennae
Perhaps the easiest prey on Piñata Island, Raisants are an easy meal for everything from Arocknids to Fizzlybears. But they deal with it well, chewing bits of fruit and taking it all out on Buzzlegums occasionally.it takes quite a while to get one.
- You are a level 4 gardener or better
- There is 1 fruit tree of any kind in the garden
- Has eaten 3 fruit of any kind
|Species variants for the Raisant|
Feeding it a blackberry changes its color to blue.(in the Trouble in paradise version)
- The Raisant will start fights with a Buzzlegum, if one is nearby.
- The Raisant will run away from Arocknids, Dragumflies, Fizzlybears and Newtgats
- Eating 2 Raisant helps meet the Fizzlybear Romance requirements.
- Eating 1 Raisant helps meet the Dragumfly Romance requirements.
- Eating 1 Raisant helps meet the Newtgat Romance requirements.
- Having 4 Raisants (or 4 Tafflies) in the garden help meet the Arocknid Visit requirements.
- Eating 2 Raisants (or 2 Tafflies) help meet the Arocknid Resident requirements.
- Raisants can climb trees.
- If you plan on having fruit trees in the garden, it would be advised not to have 6 or more Buttercups in the garden. This is to prevent Buzzlegums from coming in and starting fights. Even if you have Dragumflys you want to romance.
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug