- For answers to commonly asked Rashberry questions, see below.
|Base Value||1500 coins|
Rashberries use a small army bunker for their house.
|Housing Cost||825 coins|
Unique Trait: Tusks
The Rashberry is a domestic piñata. You can buy it for 1650 chocolate coins at Miss Petula's Paper Pets shop in the village once you are a level 12 gardener. Oink, oink, Bacon. Sausages. Ham. None of these words mean anything to the Rashberry, because it's a Piñata. It's also a species that proves rotten food can be useful, if you can keep the Mallowolves out of your pigpen. If it romances with the graceful Swanana it might produce some interesting results
- Rashberrys are happier when sprinkled with water.
- Be warned, the Rashberry seems to be the only pinata which gets depressed as easily as it does. If you own a Rashberry, make sure you keep the garden drowned in joy/happy sweets!
- An easy way to keep the Rashberry satisfied is to put him in a Rashberry Hat.
- Romancing with a Swanana will produce a Pigxie. Build a Mystery House to meet the special romance requirements. A piece of Joy candy will put them in the mood if they are unwilling to romance.
- Tapping on a fresh fruit will turn it rotten
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that after it eats 10 pumpkins it becomes a Chippopatamus. (False)
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that after it eats 10 Tafflies it becomes a Pigxie. (False)
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug