- For answers to commonly asked Rashberry questions, see below.
|Base Value||1500 coins|
Rashberries use a small army bunker for their house.
|Housing Cost||825 coins|
Unique Trait: Tusks
Oink, oink, Bacon. Sausages. Ham. None of these words mean anything to the Rashberry, because it's a Piñata. It's also a species that proves rotten food can be useful, if you can keep the Mallowolves out of your pigpen. If it romances with the graceful Swanana it might produce some interesting results.
Round and wobbly, pink and jolly, a Rashberry is an animal that hasn't realized just how tasty it looks. When it's scared, it makes a cool squaling noise, which only encourages cruel people.
- You can buy a Rashberry for 1650 chocolate coins at Miss Petula's Paper Pets shop in the village once you are a level 12 gardener.
Trouble in Paradise Requirements
- Have 3 gooseberries in the garden.
- Have 2 chilis in the garden.
- Has eaten 2 rotten gooseberries.
- Has eaten 2 rotten chilis.
- Has eaten 1 bowl of Pea Soup.
- Has eaten 1 Muffin.
- Is wearing a Bling Nose Ring.
- Have a Rashberry house in the garden.
- Has eaten 1 joyous candy.
- Rashberrys are happier when sprinkled with water.
- Be warned, the Rashberry seems to be the only pinata which gets depressed as easily as it does. If you own a Rashberry, make sure you keep the garden drowned in joy/happy sweets!
- An easy way to keep the Rashberry satisfied is to put him in a Rashberry Hat.
- Romancing with a Swanana will produce a Pigxie. Build a Mystery House to meet the special romance requirements. A piece of Joy candy will put them in the mood if they are unwilling to romance.
- Tapping on a fresh fruit will turn it rotten
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that after it eats 10 pumpkins it becomes a Chippopatamus. (False)
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that after it eats 10 Tafflies it becomes a Pigxie. (False)
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug