- For answers to commonly asked Rashberry questions, see below.
The Rashberry is a purple pig piñata.
Oink, oink, Bacon. Sausages. Ham. None of these words mean anything to the Rashberry, because it's a Piñata. It's also a species that proves rotten food can be useful, if you can keep the Mallowolves out of your pigpen. If it romances with the graceful Swanana it might produce some interesting results.
- You can buy a Rashberry for 1650 chocolate coins at Miss Petula's Paper Pets shop in the village once you are a level 12 gardener.
- Has eaten 1 rotten hazelnut
- Has eaten 1 rotten chili
- Has eaten 1 rotten gooseberry
- Have a Rashberry house in the garden
- Feeding it a Watercress Seed changes its color to green.
- Feeding it a Poppy Seed changes its color to red.
- Feeding it a Nightshade berry changes its color to purple.
Trouble in Paradise Requirements
- Have 3 gooseberries in the garden.
- Have 2 chilis in the garden.
- Has eaten 2 rotten gooseberries. (Glitched, Eating non-rotten gooseberries count.)
- Has eaten 2 rotten chilis.
- Has eaten 1 bowl of Pea Soup.
- Has eaten 1 Muffin.
- Is wearing a Bling Nose Ring.
- Have a Rashberry house in the garden.
- Has eaten 1 joyous candy.
- Rashberrys are happier when sprinkled with water.
- Be warned, the Rashberry seems to be the only pinata which gets depressed as easily as it does. If you own a Rashberry, make sure you keep the garden drowned in joy/happy sweets!
- An easy way to keep the Rashberry satisfied is to put him in a Rashberry Hat.
- Romancing with a Swanana will produce a Pigxie. Build a Mystery House to meet the special romance requirements. A piece of Joy candy will put them in the mood if they are unwilling to romance.
- Tapping on a fresh fruit will turn it rotten
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that after it eats 10 pumpkins it becomes a Chippopatamus. (False)
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that after it eats 10 Tafflies it becomes a Pigxie. (False)
- 6 Rashberries in the garden helps meet the Mallowolf Visit requirements.
- Eating 3 Rashberries helps meet the Mallowolf Resident requirements.
Commonly Asked Questions
Why won't my Rashberries eat Romance candy?
Make sure you've met their Romance requirements. If you haven't already romanced a pair of them once in that garden, they won't eat the candy. Make sure a predator (i.e. Mallowolf) isn't near the candy, which will scare them away from it. Try feeding them a Happy or Joy candy if they're sad.
- To see all media, see to Rashberry/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug