- For answers to commonly asked Roario questions, see below.
|Base Value||5500 coins|
|Housing Cost||3025 coins|
Animbassador: King Roario The King of Animals is a firm believer in the class system. Potential homes must be of sufficient worth and contain Orchid and Galagoogoo subjects (i.e. meals). As the ultimate big Spider, it also has some Mouse issues.
- You are a level 39 gardener or better
- Is wearing a crown
- Your Garden is worth 60,000 choclate coins
- Has eaten a pinata worth 4,500 chocolate coins
- Have a Roario house in the garden
|Species variants for the Roario|
- First, never let your Roario or Pinata count drop below 5, or the Roario won't find your garden attractive anymore, and wander away, drawing the whole process out. So, start your garden off with at least 5 of each.
Next, when a Roario visitor shows up, wait for it to break open one of the pinatas. Now, quickly break open another of the 3 it needs to eat, and drop its (differently-colored) piece of Life Essence candy in amongst the other candies from the first one. Quickly repeat for the other two that it needs to eat. If you're successful, your visitor will have gobbled up everything it needs to meet the Resident requirements, and move in during its 22nd visit. View thread
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaraccoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug