The S'morepion is a green and blue scorpion piñata.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Have a S'morepion resident in the garden
- A S'morepion loves a juicy chili pepper
- Has eaten 3 Nightshade berries
- Have 5 square pinometers of sand (5%)
- Have a S'morepion house in the garden
- Feeding it a bottle of milk changes its color to white.
- Feeding it a Jack 'o' Lantern changes its color to orange.
- Feeding it a cactus changes its color to purple.
Sour S'morepions only sting when they are in a bad mood. Unfortunately, no-one ever remembers a sour S'morepion's birthday, and when it has a new haircut, no-one ever takes the time to say how nice it looks, so it's pretty ticked off most the time.
As a sour, it stings your Piñatas and makes them unhappy!
- If you tame it, the S'morepion will sting and scare Ruffians away.
- You are a level 12 gardener or better
- Any bait will do
- Note: Bait the trap in the Dessert Desert
- Has eaten 2 Buzzlegums
- You have 5 square pinometers of sand (5%)