- For information on the Sour version of this species, see the Sour Shellybean article.
The Shellybean is a blue and orange snail piñata. It has orange eyestalks with blue stripes wrapping around them, and green irises. It has a yellow tail with a blue and orange pattern, and red tentacles protruding out of each side of its mouth. It has yellow markings above its mouth, and a multiple layered circular shell. The outer layer is blue, then orange, then blue again, while the apex of the shell is red.
The first Sour to visit and least difficult to tame, the Shellybean progresses from seed thief to tidy weed removal device once converted. In fact, thistles are a well-known Shellybean delicacy. Why ask questions?
- Have a resident Shellybean in the garden
- Have 1 Thistle in the gardem
- Has eaten 1 thistle
- Feeding it a bluebell flower changes its color to blue.
- Feeding it a gooseberry changes its color to green.
- Feeding it an ear of corn changes its color to yellow.
- Using your watering can on the Shellybean increases its happiness.
- The Shellybean will eat Weeds and their Seeds for you. However, you can sell weed flowerheads and seeds for positive money (don't sell weeds on stems, though; they are worth negative money).
- Eating 2 Shellybeans helps meet the Crowla Romance requirements.
In the TV Series
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug