- For information on the Sour version of this species see below.
|Base Value||600 coins|
|Housing Cost||330 coins|
Shellybean Romance Video(00:19)
The first Sour to visit and least difficult to tame, the Shellybean progresses from seed thief to tidy weed removal device once converted. In fact, thistles are a well-known Shellybean delicacy. Why ask questions?
- Have 1 Shellybean in the garden
- Have 1 thistle in the garden
- Has eaten 1 thistle flower
|Species variants for the Shellybean|
- Using your watering can on the Shellybean increases its happiness.
- The Shellybean will eat Weeds and their Seeds for you.
- Eating 2 Shellybeans helps meet the Crowla Romance requirements.
From a distance, Sour Shellybeans look like giant seeds—at least until their slimy eyes and snouts poke out of their shells. Maybe that’s why they love munching on seeds (especially apple!) so much: the seeds remind them of their shells! Sour Shellybeans will begin slithering into your garden fairly early in the game, snacking on seeds and leaving behind nasty sour candies as they slurp about. In fact, if there was an award for Slurpiest Piñata ever, the Sour Shellybean would win hands down — if they had hands, that is.
- If you tame it, the Shellybean will eat weed seeds.
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaraccoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug