There are a total of 8 shops found in the village, and each one serves a different purpose.
- Costolot's Store: A general store managed by Lottie which sells most average items that are needed to manage a garden. Lottie sells Fertilizer, Watering cans, Surface Packets, Paving, Seeds, Candy, Fruit, Vegetables, Produce, Fencing, and Garden Items in this store. She will also buy items and give you Chocolate Coins in return (unless you're trying to sell Weeds and Sour Candy in which case she will remove them for a cost out of your pocket).
- Bart's Exchange: Bart changes items into others to help with taming sours and other Piñatas.
- Paper Pets: Sells piñatas and accessories for your resident piñatas.
- Willy Builder: Builds homes for piñatas, and for work staff.
- Ivor Bargain: Sells rare items; one can even stop Professor Pester (purchase the Captain's Cutlass at level 30 and place it in your garden).
- Gretchen Fetchem's: She will hunt down wild piñatas for you. However, you can only ask her to catch piñatas that you have had a resident of before.
- Doc Patchingo: He will heal sick piñatas for a fee.
- Arfur's Inn: Here, you can employ Helpers who generally help out around your garden.
- Post Office: Fanny Franker manages this and her main objective is to help you store and transfer your items.
- Langstons TrapEase: Langston Lickatoad sells traps and bait for capturing piñatas in the Piñarctic and the Dessert Desert. This is the only shop available in those locations and this shop can only be used in those locations, as it can not be accessed from the garden.
|Player||Tower of Sour · Chocolate Coins · Alerts · Awards · Achievements · Player Permissions · Gardener Level|
|Garden||Fertilizer · Bouncer Board · Weather · Transformation · Candy · Village · Garden Store · Pinometer|
|Tools||Watering can · Shovel · Surface Packet · Trick Stick · Seed Bag · Fertilizer Bag · Bait Bag|
|Piñatas||Species · Variants · Evolution · Romance · Conflict · Fights · Sickness · Wild-card · Happiness Rating · Food chain|