There are a total of 8 shops found in the village, and each one serves a different purpose.
- Costolot's Store: A general store which sells most average items that are needed to play Viva Piñata.
- Bart's Exchange: Bart changes items into others to help with taming sours and other Piñatas.
- Paper Pets: Sells piñatas and accessories for your resident piñatas.
- Willy Builder: Builds homes for piñatas, and for work staff.
- Ivor Bargain: Sells rare items; one can even stop Professor Pester (purchase the Captain's Cutlass at level 30 and place it in your garden).
- Gretchen Fetchem's: She will hunt down wild piñatas for you. However, you can only ask her to catch piñatas that have been/are residents.
- Doc Patchingo: He will heal sick piñatas.
- Arfur's Inn: Here, you can employ work which generally help out around your garden.
- Post Office: Fanny Franker manages this and her main objective is to help you store and transfer your items.
- Langstons TrapEase: Langston sells traps and bait for capturing piñatas in the Piñarctic and the Dessert Desert.
|Player||Tower of Sour · Chocolate Coins · Alerts · Awards · Achievements · Player Permissions · Gardener Level|
|Garden||Fertilizer · Bouncer Board · Weather · Transformation · Candy · Village · Garden Store · Pinometer|
|Tools||Watering can · Shovel · Surface Packet · Trick Stick · Seed Bag · Fertilizer Bag · Bait Bag|
|Piñatas||Species · Variants · Evolution · Romance · Conflict · Fights · Sickness · Wild-card · Happiness Rating · Food chain|