A Smelba is a small pink and white skunk piñata. Its four small legs and feet are very close to its butt which has a comically large tail attached. Its small legs easily sink into grass and are easily hidden well most of the time. Its nose is pink. It has a large white stripe on its back and tail, and it has green circle patterns on its lower body. It has a green circle on its butt. It has white eyelids, making it appear as if it has no irises when it sleeps. It also has small white ears on its face.
A Smelba can be used to scare Ruffians away. Target it with the cursor and then select the Ruffian with the cursor. The Smelba will exhale a very dark green cloud and the Ruffian will be scared and leave the garden.
Requirements for Trouble in Paradise
- Have 7 garlic plants in the garden.
- Has eaten 3 rotten garlic bulbs.
- Feed it a poison ivy seed to have it perform Trick 1.
- Feed it a poison ivy flowerhead to have it perform Trick 2.
- Feeding it a chili changes its color to orange and yellow.
- Feeding it a fire weed flowerhead changes its color to have a green-cyan tint.
- Feeding it jam changes its color to purple.
- To see all media, see to Smelba/Gallery.