- For information on the sour version of this species, see below.
A Smelba is a pink and white skunk piñata. A Smelba can be used to scare Ruffians away. Target it with the cursor and then select the Ruffian with the cursor. The Smelba will breath a very dark green cloud and the Ruffian will be scared and leave the garden.
Requirements for Trouble in Paradise
- Have 7 garlic plants in the garden.
- Has eaten 3 rotten garlics bulbs.
- Feed it a poison ivy seed to have it perform Trick 1.
- Feed it a poison ivy flowerhead to have it perform Trick 2.
I once walked into a lamp-post. It was my own fault, because I didn't look where I was going. My head was ringing, my eyes watered and my nose was bruised. There is a similar effect if you get too close to this Piñata. Personally, if I had to choose I'd take the lamp-post again - no need to wash your clothes afterward.
As a sour, it will break romances! It also spits out Smelly Candy, which causes nearby Piñatas to run away from it.
- If you tame it, the Smelba will scare Ruffians away.
- You are a level 21 gardener or better.
- You are a level 23 gardener or better.
- Has eaten 4 roses
- To see all media, see to Smelba/Gallery.