- For information on the sour version of this species, see below.
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- Have a resident Smelba in the garden
- Have 7 garlic plants in the garden
- Has eaten 3 rotten garlics bulbs
- Has eaten 2 air fresheners
- Is wearing a Romantic Flower
- Have a Smelba house in the garden
- Feed it a poison ivy seed to have it perform Trick 1
- Feed it a poison ivy flowerhead to have it perform Trick 2
Sour versionI once walked into a lamp-post. It was my own fault, because I didn't look where I was going. My head was ringing, my eyes watered and my nose was bruised. There is a similar effect if you get too close to this Pinata. Personally, if I had to choose I'd take the lamp-post again - no need to wash your clothes afterward.
As a sour, it will break romances!
- If you tame it, the Smelba will scare Ruffians away.
- You are a level 21 gardener or better
- You are a level 23 gardener or better
- Has eaten 4 roses