|Base Value||300 coins|
|Housing Cost||165 coins|
|Appearance||Have any kind of flower in the garden|
|Visit||Have any 2 flowers in the garden|
|Resident||Has eaten 1 flower of any kind|
Has eaten 1 poppy flowerHave a Taffly house in the garden
|Green||Feeding it a poison ivy flowerhead changes its color to green.|
|Yellow||Feeding it a buttercup seed changes its color to yellow.|
|Purple||Feeding it a blackberry seed changes its color to purple.|
|Wildcard Trait||Curved tail|
|Reddhott||Set on fire by sending it to a Firebrand then quickly dousing with the watering can|
Easily attracted by the meagrest of bouquets, a Taffly has many uses: mobile fruity fertilizer factory, raw material for a Hot species, bait for Arocknids and Lickatoads... nobody said insect life was easy. The Taffly may seem a little bit lazy, but to put it to work for you only have to give it a piece of any fruit. Oh no! It seems your taffly has caught on fire from the nearby Firebrand! Wait a minute... That Blaze-of-a-pinata is not a taffly!
- Eating a Taffly helps meet the Lickatoad Resident requirements.
- Having 4 Tafflies (or 4 Raisants) in the garden helps meet the Arocknid Visit requirements.
- Eating 2 Tafflies (or 2 Raisants) helps meet the Arocknid Resident requirements.
- Tafflies keep coming back, but they're only worth 300. However, by directing it to a FireBrand and watering it before it gets sick, you can make a Reddhott, which can be sold for 2100!
- Directing a Taffly to a piece of fruit will produce single-dose fertilizer of the appropriate color(and unlock an achievement).
- Despite being lower on the Food chain than the Lickatoad, the Taffly will still enter the garden if Lickatoads are present.
- If you want to mass breed them and then turn them all into Reddhotts, be careful, as Arocknids will come with your many tafflies and then fight the Reddhotts!
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug