|Base Value||100 coins|
|Housing Cost||55 coins|
|Appearance||Have 10 square pinometers of soil or grass (1%)|
|Visit||Have 10 square pinometers of soil or grass (1%)|
|Resident||Have 10 square pinometers of soil or grass (1%)|
Have 10 square pinometers of soil or grass (1%)There is a Whirlm house in the garden.
|Dark purple||Feeding it a turnip changes its color to a dark purple.|
|Pink||Feeding it a water lily seed changes its color to pink.|
|Green||Feeding it a watercress seed changes its color to green.|
From the moment you start digging, they'll be there, inching around and earning unwanted attention from your first batch of low-level predators. Wendel Whirlm and Wilson Whirlm are examples of Whirlms.
- Whirlms in the garden help meet the Sparrowmint Appear and Visit requirements.
- Romancing 2 Whirlms helps meet the Sparrowmint Resident requirements.
- Eating 1 Whirlm helps meet the Sparrowmint Romance requirements.
- 4 Whirlms in the garden helps meet the Fudgehog Visit requirements.
- Eating 2 Whirlms helps meet the Fudgehog Resident requirements.
- Whirlms are happier when sprinkled with water.